For the past number of years, I have been working in several Emergency Departments in urban and rural areas in Georgia and South Carolina. Like you, I have been working on the front lines of our health system and working intimately with both rich and poor. The divide between rich and poor and the class envy and class resentment here is as stark as anywhere in the country. (I will spare you the details on the socio-economics of Aiken). As I stand on the beach casting sea stars back in the ocean, I can't help think about how and why we are where we are. Religious apostasy is a big part of it, but political and social economic factors cannot be ignored as both true religion and true economics are integral parts of a Zion society.
Unfortunately, the seeds that now have sprung up and threaten to strangle our nation were planted way back in the beginning at the time of our nation's founding. With all the talk on health care reform, I realized early on that one of the major problems with healthcare as well as the social divide is due to our economic and financial system; particularly with how we lend and borrow money. For example, what was never discussed in the health care debate was that while less than 15% of the overall patient bill goes to the doctor and to the Insurance company, 70% goes for the facility fee. A majority of the facility fee goes directly to the CEO and stock holders who we claim deserve that money because of the illusion of risk or because we need private citizens to amass capital so they can build us aquariums and museums. Since when were we convinced that we needed an unelected financial aristocracy in this country.
When I look out my first loan on my house, the amortization schedule on my 30-year loan was a slap in the face. I thought that owning a house would mean I would begin to build equity and stop endlessly throwing rent away. But I immediately realized how the deck was stacked against the average person. Our currently system of fractional-reserve lending allows the mega-banks to borrow at ultra low interest rates from the FED and then turn around and lend 10-50 times the amount. This is known as the money multiplier and gives the private mega- banks (not the FED nor the US Treasury) the power to create a majority of our money out of thin air.
The negative impacts of fractional-reserve banking are several. However, according to the LDS Proclamation to the World it was the breakdown of the family that would result in " the calamities foretold by ancient and modern prophets" and not banking, nor Communism, nor Islamic Extremism for that matter. But I will make the case that it is these very socio-economic systems that have worked to weaken and fracture the traditional family as well as empowering socialism, mistrust, and religious extremism.
1. Assuming minimum payments, little equity is accrued until after 20 years on a 30-year fixed rate loan. The system is set up where most people live month to month and can only afford a minimum payment.
2. The only way left to build equity on a home investment is for the price of the house to go up.
3. This has led to huge inflation since the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and the decline in the purchasing power of the dollar. Inflation control was a primary reason for instituting the FED in the beginning. A 2000srft home costing $25,000 in 1955 is $150-250,000 today.
4. Our lending and borrowing system benefits a fortunate few. These fortunate elite amass huge amounts of equity and become financial and corporate aristocracy. This system creates class in America and around the world.
5. Fractional-reserve lending places a great burden upon the shoulders of the middle class who pay the interest and earn very little in return on their savings.
6. Fractional-reserve lending fails many in our society who fall off the wagon and enter the poor class.
7. The Elite then offer the poor socialist program while the middle class is busy envying the rich and ignoring the poor, and the poor are taught to despise the middle class and love the elite who are offering to confiscate the property of the middle class and give it to the poor. This robs the middle class their opportunity to give, and the poor of their dignity.
8. According to the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, the plan was to increase the price of goods faster than the increase in wages.
9. The result of this inflation pressure has been to drive both parents into the work place and get fathers to spend more and more time at work and less at home. With mom and dad both working longer hours, emotional needs are net met, and when emotional needs go unmet, children and spouses become increasingly vulnerable to addictions, and vice. The results of emotional eating, over-spending, gang activity, drugs and alcohol abuse and every other social ill.
10. While we talk about individual responsibility, yes, individual weakness is partly to blame, but do we really expect the poor to just accept the consequences of their mistakes and roll over and die, or can we show compassion for them and realize that we have all made mistakes and are all sinners.
11. The elite who control the banks want the poor and the rich to turn on each other while ignoring the real root of the problem. The elite who control both the Democratic and Republican parties want us to quarrel with one another. And while one side spreads the economy of death and destruction to the whole world in the name of democracy, the other side is quick to institute one socialist program after another.
12. Fractional-reserve banking is inherently unstable. Local banks are not FED members, cannot borrow from the FED (the lender of last resort), and do not actually extend the mortgage but charge a fee to service the loan. When the FED contracts the money supply as they confess they did during the great depression and as they did to trigger the current meltdown by knowingly ceasing to disclose M3 in 2006 and then ballooning it and then contracting it sharply in 2008. Local bank investments lost value, and when they have lost their fractional-reserves, they fail. Failing local banks means less business loans, means less jobs, lay-offs, and recession.
13. We were told that the economic melt down was the fault of the poor sub-prime borrowers. We were told to blame and hate the poor. But the real truth is that even after bailing out AIG and paying on all the PMI claims, banks still needed TARP to replace their lost fractional reserves.
14. Consequently, banks got 700bil at 0% and turned around and bought T-bills and instead of paying us prime to borrow our money, we are paying them 3% to hold T-bills they bought for free.
15. Next the FED bought 300bil of its own long-term T-bills because other countries are no longer interested, claiming it is so the banks will lend and not buy more T-bills. But this rare and almost unprecedented buying of long-range T-Bills by the FED will only serve to devalue the dollar even more.
[In 2002 Ben Bernanke (then a Federal Reserve governor, today the chairman of the Board of Governors) made this startling admission in a speech given in honor of Friedman’s 90th birthday: “I would like to say to Milton and Anna: Regarding the Great Depression, you’re right. We did it. We’re very sorry.”] --- They knowingly did it again by sharply contracting M3.
I hate to be a conspiracy theorists but if Eve teaches us anything it is the importance of knowing "Who are you." From this video by Aaron Russo, we hear his experience in being recruited to join the exclusive Committee on Foreign Relations. Like other exclusive organizations like Bohemian Grove, Buildeberg, Trilateral Commission, World Bank, and International monetary fund, most people in these organizations think they are doing the world good. But what they don't know as Aaron Russo was told by Nick Rockefeller, is that the people on the very top don't want what is best for America or the World. Consequently, they exploit a social problem for their own gain.. We heard that the Feminist Movement was just about being able to tax 100% of the population and to get children out of the house sooner and look to the government for authority. As we also heard, 911 was an inside job used to trigger a phony war, to scare the US citizen to give up their liberty in exchange for the illusion of safety. If we didn't understand who are political leaders are and their intentions, it becomes very difficult to make judgments on policy especially when evil designs are hidden beneath a facade of altruism.
"Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution, it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated administration, but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose. The social experiment in China under Chairman Maos leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history." David Rockefeller, statement in 1973 about Mao Tse-tung: (NY Times 8-10-73)
= genocide, reproduction control, religious and social-economic tyranny,
For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it. (David Rockefeller, "Memoirs", pg 405).
While I like this interview with Alex Jones of Aaron Russo, I do not agree with everything Mr. Russo stands for nor with his conclusions. Mr. Russo has been very critical of the Income Tax and makes many false arguments to support this extremist movement. And the biggest objection I have with Mr. Russo's views is to "Get Mad" or "Get Angry". With all the awakening that is happening in America through the Town Hall Meetings and Tea Parties, We have been warned by a prophet of God to not get angry. I believe this timely counsel was given to prevent us from falling into a snare laid by the enemy to entrap over-zealous patriots who have been targeted by the government and by Janet Napolitano in recently leaked documents as being the #1 threat to national security. Again, this could only be their view precisely because Islamic Terrorism and the War on Terror is a fraud.
I do agree with Mr. Russo that looking back at the truth of 911 is important to understand our current situation. Dr. Steven E Jones from BYU was the first physicist to stand up and publish a paper against the official theory of why and how the WTCs collapsed. Dr. Jones was my physics professor at BYU. I was aware that he was forced to resign from BYU for his controversial views, He was also bribed with grants and then threatened by government officials. But I never took the time to listen to his arguments until last month. To my shock and amazement, his case was absolutely convincing beyond a reasonable doubt.
When I took Dr. Jones' class in Newtonian Mechanics, we were given a pre-test at the beginning of the year which asked us to predict the behavior of various falling, sliding, and rolling objects. This exercise proved to be very memorable because it was one of the few tests I ever failed. The lesson of the test according to Dr. Jones was that unless we could think in terms of physical law, common sense alone would never help us arrive at the correct answer.
Remembering this lesson, I could now understand why Dr. Jones could not accept the story given with regard to why WTC1-2 and WTC7 collapsed. The fires were not hot enough, the near freefall collapse of these 3 buildings into their own footprints with pools of molten iron burning beneath them for weeks afterwards at 2500F as measured by aerial thermal imaging was in violation of the laws of conservation of momentum. The damaged top portions would have been crushed up by an equal and opposite force as the crushed floors below them. The result of this would have been preserved core columns, a 50-floor remnant, or the top portion sliding off the top with preserved pancaking and chunks of concrete not the complete pulverization of all concrete creating the pyroclastic clouds that filled lower Manhattan.
And then the question of yellow-hot molten metal material flowing out of the building when molten aluminum flows silver, and the discovery of unreacted, partially reacted, and completely reacted THERMATE in the WTC dust. nano-Thermate which is similar to the substance on the Hindenburg skin but much more powerful is believed to have been painted on to the steel core columns. And then there was the question of WTC7 freefall implosion which housed SEC, CIA, and NSA offices. WTC7 was not struck by a plane, was only minimally damaged by debris and fire, yet fell exactly like an orchestrated professional demolition. Also, the new owner of WTC had just taken out a terrorism insurance policy and collected over 2 billion dollars. The US had a stand down of military aircraft that day not allowing for the usual response for hijacked planes. Finally, a record number of put options were placed just prior to 911 shorting American Airline and United Airlines stock.
And then there are the issues of the Conspiracy and about what these people in power may do in the future. We have documents such as the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Sion which is a blueprint for the creation of a one-world-order and the rise of the antichrist. While the document is viewed as a fraud, The important issue here is, not whether it is a fraud or not, but why are our leaders meeting together in secret committees and implementing policy identical to those proposed in the Protocols?
A brief list of evil policies found in the Protocols:
1. Regular people are savage and cannot handle self-government and need to be governed
2. Freedom results in anarchy but efficient civilized government requires monarchy
3. Youth are corrupted by Drunkenness and Immorality
4. Any use of force, lie, bribe, or threat is justified in bringing about this end
5. The elected official is not better than the savage mob who elected him
6. Therefore government is a right by birth through genetic inheritance of an elite aristocracy of money who have the manifest capacities and talents to govern.
7. Wars should not result in territorial gain but conquest should be made on economic grounds.
8. Leaders will be pawns chosen for their obedience and our ability to manipulate, bribe, and blackmail them.
9. Support destructive philosophies of Darwinism (Evolution), Marxism (Communism), and Nietzsche-ism (Socialism).
10. Buy the press, and use the press to manipulate the masses while concealing their identity
11. The people will be chained and manipulated by poverty and exploitive labor and given the illusion of being free by a bill or rights
12. The principle of the division of labor will divide men into classes
13. Will cause multiple financial collapse and turn the poor against the middle class
14. Redefine Freedom as savage unrestraint.
15. Use a secret society to bring the government from compromise to demagogy, then through anarchy to monarchy.
16. Use masonry as a cover for our secret society.
17. Undermine all faith, in the belief in the Godhead, and in the Spirit and replace it with arithmetical calculations and materialism.
18. Divert the mind with endless work and the seeking of wealth and material possessions. You will be made to feel guilty when not working.
19. Make wealth speculative so that it becomes slippery and falls into our hands.
20. Turn the poor class against the working and intellectual middle class.
21. Slow centralization and consolidation of government power will occur step by step.
22. No world political decisions are made without their influence.
23. Monopolized and consolidated industry will help oppress the worker.
24. Bring up and argue all sides of an issue so that people will give up on arriving at any conclusions. make them feel that because of the complexity of the issue it is better that they form no conclusions or opinion.
25. Discourage personal initiative.
26. Obtain land by extending credit, encouraging debt, affecting bankruptcy, and then executing repossession.
27, Wages will never rise to satisfy inflation and the rising cost of living.
28. Undermine production and industry and expatriate (outsource) the educated
29. Build up military and police and continually stir up discord and hostility with other nations
30. The administrators will sign laws without reading them,
31. They will surround ourselves with support staff recruited in special schools or organizations that teach our language, goals and ideals.
32. They will be surrounded by millionaire economists, bankers, industrialists, and capitalists.
33. Responsibilities will be given to those who have compromised themselves or who we have entrapped so that they can be blackmailed..
34. They will not give the people peace until they acknowledge and accept our one-world order
35. Manipulate elections and political parties by campaign contributions
36. Corrupt the youth by corrupt education,
37. Mask the law by contradictory interpretations making government impossible through a tangle of legislation.
38. When we move to take control we will say, before you condemn us why don't you see what we are offering and see if we don't make good on our promises. Ratify our coupe by a simple majority vote by the people.
39. Destroy the traditional family
40. The President will be appointed by us and who will be our puppet.
41. The President will usurp the power of the Legislature.
42. The President will have a council of advisers that are empowered to act independently and can take the blame for any mistakes.
43. They will use war, famine,and disease to drive the people to seek shelter in our money.
44. The people's fear of will result in their acceptance of rule
45. Promise the sheep we will return their liberties as soon as all their enemies are subdued.
46. Freedom will be redefined as "the ability to do whatever the law allows"
47. They will control the press to inflame passions and to propagandize. Attacks against us will be fined, or deemed unjustified, or permitted as pre-determined by them.
48. The press must be credentialed, the free press will be destroyed and even the opposition will be controlled by them.
49. The press will use public opinion polls to persuade the masses.
50. False Dissent in the press is allowed to maintain the illusion of freedom
51. When they take over they will not permit the press to report civil unrest to create the illusion of peace.
52. The people will be distracted by sports and competition to take notice of important political issues.
53. Only their religion will be permitted supported by an illusion of peace.
54. There will be no other secret societies or right to bare arms
55. Executions will appear like death from natural causes
56. They will control Judges and Senators
57. Their laws will be short and simple
58. Judges will give severe punishments, be less than 55, and take orders.
59. They will take over the Universities and make them dependent on the state
60. Education will not make dreamers but obedient children of the state
61. They will forget the past and only study the future.
62. They will come to the defense of the Papacy only to destroy it.
63. They will destroy other churches by promoting schism.
64. Citizens will be employed to spy on the others.
65. There will be a progressive tax on all property
66. Contracting the money supply causes recessions
67. Removal of money from the gold-standard
68. They will bankrupt countries and states and cities
69. They will encourage foreign loans and debt.
70. They will exploit the tyranny of usury (interest).
71. They will force the country to make new loans to pay the interest on the old loans
72. They will institutes futures and derivative markets to artificially control all resources and commodities
73. The masonic order will first create disorder and chaos, and then the illusion of order
74. They will re-establish a system of craftsman which will end unemployment and prohibit alcohol and substance abuse of any sort.
75. The future king will be of the line of David.
76. Signed by a 33-degree Elder of Sion or Mason of the Scottish Rite.