If I had to give priority to the suggestions I gave in my previous Email it would be to end the FED. That would begin to take away the power of these people. But, you cannot stop there. I think many are wrong that ending the FED alone will solve the problem. These people are so entrenched in our economy, they need to be rooted out. As I said in my previous email, even if the FED were done away, we still have the problem of the Amortized Home Mortgage which is an instrument to divide our society and destroy the family. I would like to nstitute all of these reforms together. However, I am sure that would be near impossible. One critical issue to deal with first will be to rebuild our domestic manufacturing infrastructure which has been systematically dismantled.
However, If I could pick 2 things to do. I would end the FED, and then I would establish a new non-profit anti-banking system known as the Community Safety Society which would get rid of the amortized home loan.
1. Get rid of the Bohemian Club Members from positions of power (Go home Boho's)
2. End the FED: Ron Paul has studied much on this issue.
3. Full-Reserve Banking
4. Campaign Finance Reform
5. Protect Local Free Markets and Producers
6. Local Banking and Lending Reform (Community Safety Societies)
7. Gold Standard
8. Rebuild Domestic Manufacturing Infrastructure
9. End Derivatives and Speculative Markets
I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men. ~ Woodrow Wilson
I hope it came through in my previous email the point that the Protocols is a plan to institute a one world government. In the Protocols, it describes several strategies to manipulate and exploit our economic system.
"The only statement I care to make about the Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old, and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now." --Henry Ford
1. "The Protocols" suggest that savings be in the form of stocks and bonds such that they be "speculative" and when the elite cause economic collapse, our savings will slip out of our hands and fall into their hands. We all have seen this again and again as our 401k's became 201k's after the DOT.com bust and the housing crisis. We should also remember that this is a fulfillment of prophecy in the Book of Mormon too as their wealth also "became slippery". Our focus should be on maintaining the value of our savings and not the lure of usury which is prohibited in the Bible. (BTW I have written several blog posts on the introduction of usury in modern banking beginning with the Knight's Templar and Hospitalars).
2. "The Protocols" perfectly describe the mechanism for triggering Depressions and Recessions in the economy by contracting the money supply (lubricant). I hope you caught the detail of Ben Bernanke confessing to this to Milton Friedman saying that Dr. Friedman was correct on this and the FED did cause the Great Depression by contracting the money supply. Knowing that the FED understands perfectly well the mechanics of our economy, I hope you see that the FED purposefully caused the latest economic meltdown by ceasing the reporting of M3 in 2006 at the same time they were massively inflating M3 while cutting M1 to hide the increase, and telling us that M3 did not give any important information. The FED then purposefully contracted M3 sharply in 2008 to cause the most recent collapse.
The change in line color represents the point in time when the FED stopped disclosing M3
This confession by the FED that contraction of the money supply triggers Depressions is significant because at the time of the Depression, FDR blamed Hoover for causing the Depression because of economic protectionism. Since then the Republican Party became Free Trade which was traditionally a part of the Dixiecrat/Democrat platform. Traditional Republicans like Lincoln and McKinley were economic protectionists. I am not surprised that both were assassinated. McKinley was killed in 2001 after preserving the Gold Standard Act in 1900. Lincoln was killed for printing Greenbacks, and JFK was killed after his executive order 11110 involving the issuing of silver certificates by the US Treasury. LBJ's first act as President was to resent order 11110. Nixon later took the US off the gold standard completely.
"Under free trade the trader is the master and the producer the slave. Protection is but the law of nature, the law of self-preservation, of self-development, of securing the highest and best destiny of the race of man. [It is said] that protection is immoral…. Why, if protection builds up and elevates 63,000,000 [the U.S. population] of people, the influence of those 63,000,000 of people elevates the rest of the world. We cannot take a step in the pathway of progress without benefiting mankind everywhere. Well, they say, ‘Buy where you can buy the cheapest'…. Of course, that applies to labor as to everything else. Let me give you a maxim that is a thousand times better than that, and it is the protection maxim: ‘Buy where you can pay the easiest.' And that spot of earth is where labor wins its highest rewards." -- William McKinley
3. "The Protocols" also describe how commodities markets would be manipulated by financial instruments such as futures and derivatives. They require that money be taken off the gold standard, and they require that power be taken from the works and producers (local masters) and given to the capitalists and monopolists, and finally how they would bankrupt our country by increased deficit and debt.
4. Recently the government put up 700bil dollars in TARP to purchase the Mortgage-Backed Security Derivatives that had become worthless and wiped out banks fractional-reserves which was the real reason they could no longer loan money. Banks took the 700bil at 0% interest and turned around and purchased long term T-Bills with that money. That means that the US government is now paying the Banks 3% interest on top of it all. So, as it turns out, instead of the Banks paying us to use our money, we are now paying the banks to take our money. In reaction, the FED itself has made an unprecedented purchase of 300bil in long-term T-Bills. They claim they purchased these T-Bills so the banks couldn't and so the Banks would return to their usual lending practices. This move by the FED to buy long-range T-Bills is very inflationary. Too bad we are too distracted by Tiger Woods to discuss these more important issues.
5. The danger of having these OneWorlder's in charge is that they have added depopulation to their agenda as is evidenced by the Georgia Guidestones, and these people's continual honoring Chairman Mao. When these people begin to institute their plans for depopulation (tribulation) the scriptures tell us if Christ were not to intercede, there would be no flesh left upon the Earth.