Friday, June 23, 2017
The Global Comminity says that CO2 is an immediate global threat with impending catastrophic global consequences. CO2 driven climate change will kill us all. So, BYU ChemE professor Dr. Larry Baxter has developed the fully working solution to remove 95-99% CO2 including pollutants from so-called fossil fuels including coal.
So, where is the global enthusiasm? Where is the media attention? Where is the investment? Where are the global policies pushing the world to implement this fully matured technology? This technology is ready now. But no one seems to know anything about it.
In my mind, the ignorance of the global community to this carbon capture technology proves that the global climate change movement has nothing to do with CO2. BYU has the solution right now all worked out, cost effective, mature and fully functioning. The global silence suggests this issue is about global political control (governance) and not about environmental concerns.
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Come explore the tiny house life! The serene setting on 11 acres in Augusta, Georgia is the perfect place to get away from it all while still enjoying the comforts of home! Over the past couple of years since it was built, this tiny house has been stayed in by over 500 guests and received hundreds of top reviews for style and comfort! Even better, all profits go to charity!
Stay in the tiny house featured on FYI, Discovery Channel and ABC Nashville News 2! It's a little over 200 sqft of awesomeness. Nestled in a beautiful camping area, "Camp Helaman," in the charming Augusta suburbs, there's two queen sized lofts for sleeping, a full kitchen, bathroom, and a large outdoor area to enjoy with fire pit and picnic table!.. And don't worry! There is a Wal-Mart grocery store, as well as lots of other shopping and city amenities just down the road, so you won't feeling like you are "roughing it!"
Thank you for staying!! All profits from this home go to support Camp Helaman- a local nonprofit that provides enrichment facilities for church youth groups, scout troops, and more! Over the past decade, with the help of generous donations and hundreds of volunteers, the camping area has gone from being an abandoned lot with trash on it, to a gorgeous get-away enjoyed by many!
Other things to note
We use a high-tech composting toilet in the tiny house. This means that there is no water utilized but the composting toilet still provides a fairly standard bathroom experience. (You can search the web for information on the Separett toilet if you're interested, :).. And feel free to ask questions, we are here to help you have a wonderful experience!
Video Tour of Music City Tiny House
Since the Industrial Revolution, CO2 levels have doubled from 250 to 400 ppm. Global temps have risen less than 1 (0.8) degree C but to get another degree you need a doubling of CO2 from 400 to 800 ppm. So, to get 2-3 degrees you may need 1600 ppm. The claim is that double CO2 equals 4 (3.7) watts per meter square of extra solar absorbtion. But when CO2 absorns energy it radiates it in every direction. A hotter Earth also radiates heat away at 5.5 watts per degree. But there are some possible theoretical feed-foward results with water vapor. Some scientists claim hotter temps mean more clouds which account for 90% global warming.
97% Consensus on Anthrogenic Climate Change
these surveys ask:1. "do you believe the climate has experienced some recent warming" and 2. "do you believe that human-generated CO2 is contributing to climate warming?"
If you ask general questions like this, you are going to get a 97% favorable response. What these "consensus" articles are not asking is 1. "how much human-generated CO2 is contributing to warming" and 2. "is human-generated CO2 and resultant warming cause for alarm?"
Mechanism of Cloud Formation
Climate scientists pushing anthropogenic global warming have conceded that water vapor and not CO2 is the major greenhouse gas. However, these scientists maintain that increasing CO2 would still contribute to runaway global warmimg through a sensitive feed-forward mechanism. "Warmers"often talk about a dangerous tipping point with CO2 and climate. According to "warmers", Higher CO2 would produce more clouds which would trap more heat.
The contribution of cloud cover to warming is also complex because certain clouds reflect solar radiation back into space while other types of clouds trap heat. Also, the mechanisms of cloud formation are complex and only more recently being discovered. In this study linked above, cloud formation was dependent on hydrocarbon aerosols produced by trees interacting with cosmic rays. The conclusion being that this mechanism has nothing directly to do with CO2 and that the Earth might not be as sensitive to CO2 as the "warmers" had been claiming.
Friday, June 09, 2017
Whatever you believe about man-made global warming or global climate change, you cannot believe its "settled science"and that anyone who disagrees is a "climate denier". This post contains a list of links to world-renowned climate scientists who are warning that the man-made climate change issue is not true or even if true would likely be beneficial. These scientists warn that this issue has been politicized and become a tool of a anti-human, globalist agenda.
31,000 climate scientists reject global warming conclusion.
"The Great Global Warming Swindle" documentary feturing multiple climate scientist rejecting global warming conclusions and consensus.
Dr. Roy Spencer (97% consensus is bunk)
Dr. Ivar Giaevere (sea level = no global warming)
Dr. Richard Lindzen (satellite temperature data = no global warming)
Dr. John Coleman founder of The Weather Channel
Dr. Don Easterbrook
Dr. Murry Salby
Dr. John Christy
Dr. Madhav Khander
Dr. Freeman Dyson
Dr. Tim Ball
Dr. Fred Goldberg
Dr. Matt Ridley says CO2 = global greening
Dr. Patrick Moore co-founder of Green Peace rejects global warming and shows 1600 ppm CO2 is optimum for agricultural growth and would double agricultural food production. Plants begin to die at 150 ppm CO2. Current CO2 = 400 ppm.
Humans begin to be negatively affected by CO2 at 30,000 ppm or 3%. Submarine crews are routinely subjected to levels of 4000 - 10,000 ppm.
Climategate 2.0 emails showing politicized nature of climate science.
Key Points Against Man-made Global Climate Change:
1. There is no scientific consensus and anyone who says that is misinformed, lying, or a paid political shill (media). Multiple lecture against global warming prove there is no consensus.
2. Earth climate is always changing.
3. Water vapor accounts for 94% of greenhouse gas. Methane = 5%, CO2 = 1% and made-made CO2 only a fraction of that.
4. Most measured global warming due to urban heat-island affects (weather stations in cities and airports)
5. Increases CO2 is actually good for CO2-starved plants. Higher CO2 means greener plants, better yields, and less water requirements.
6. There have been many periods of time in Earth history with temps and CO2 level much higher than today.
7. No need for panic and fear-mongering and drastic economic and political action against energy production like clean coal or nuclear.
8. No need for a global economic tax and government (carbon credits).
9. Third-world needs stable energy to develop and end poverty.
10. People with higher social-economic status self-limit their reproduction.
11. Being against global warming doesn't mean you are pro-pollution or anti-enviroment.
12. CO2 levels correlate but lag 400-600 years behind global temperature demostrating that higher temps are causing higher CO2 as warmer oceans release dissolved CO2 like a warm soda.
13. Climate change is not causing Middle East unrest, terrorism and climate refugees.
14. Bill Nye was a mechanical engineer for Boeing and a comedian (side-job) who became an actor and science communicator.
15. Earth's history is mostly ice ages. We are only living in a brief interglacial period. We still have remnant glaciers on Greenland and Antartica that are remnants of the last very recent ice age. At other periods of Earth's history, tropical tempuratures have briefly reached the poles. Global warming may avert the next ice age.
Canadian Senate Hearing
Dr. Ross McKitrick
Dr. Tomothy Patterson
Dr. Jan Veizer
Dr. Ian Clark
Dr. Richard Keen
Dr. Jay Lehr
Dr. Steve Milloy
Dr. Steven Hayward
Steve McIntyre explaining how Michael Mann falsified/manipulated data to create his "hockey stick" graph. Mann had a hearing on the subject but none of his accusers were called to testify.
Dr. Nir Shaviv
Thursday, June 08, 2017
This link is an interactive Google map showing the track of the coming total solar eclipse Monday, August, 21,2017.
Below are some items I purchased in preparation for observing the eclipse with my children. I am getting a regular 70mm travel scope with a separate solar filter so the scope potentially can be used for birdwatching or spotting after.
Celestron 21035 70mm Travel Scope: $65.97
Celestron EclipSmart Solar Filter: $17.95